Friday, February 10, 2012

A couple of projects completed today!

The first is a sock monkey for Conrad for Valentine's Day. This is continuing the tradition of Tim's mom of making a sock monkey for each one of her grandchildren. I used Carissa's (dd) tutorial.

The second are a couple of Baprons. Conrad is 9 months old now and eating baby food. The Baprons are super easy to make - the only glitch being sewing on bias tape, which can be tricky to catch the tape on the back side. One thing I did find helpful was to iron the tape in a curve before sewing it on. This helped it lay flat while sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment